Position Title: Administrator
Location: Highland Rescue Team Ambulance District
Pay: $25-$33 per hour DOE
Benefits: Negotiable. We can offer PTO, and retirement.
Shift: 24 hours per week. Schedule can be arranged with the chief. Hours will be between 8 am and 6 pm M-F.
Posting Period: January 17, 2024 – February 9, 2024
Application Deadline: February 9, 2024
Application: Submit CV or resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Highland Rescue Team Ambulance District is a Colorado Special District (Title 32) which provides 24/7 emergency medical services and transport for both Genesee Fire and Foothills Fire Districts. Our station, located at Highway 40 and Lookout Mountain Road, houses our 3 ambulances and 1 rescue vehicle, providing a central location for responding to our 33.5 square mile district. We are primarily staffed by a dedicated group of volunteers, with nine paid employees and over forty volunteers.
- Strong budgeting, financial management and analytical skills and experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Gmail
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of Title 32, revised statutes of Colorado and other statutes pertaining to financial management, budgeting, etc.
- Must be bondable
- Possess a valid Colorado driver’s license
- Maintain a favorable driving record and maintain insurability with district insurance carriers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with volunteers is preferred
- CPR certification or ability to obtain within one month, EMT is preferred
- Organize and coordinate office administration
- Assist with financial and budgetary management for the District
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget
- Track and provide reports on member status/requirements
- Assist with grant applications
- Work with our billing company to provide timely patient billing and reports on billing/collections for our staff and board of directors
- Review invoices and work with our accountant to process payments
- Coordinate monthly board of directors meeting, including agenda, minutes, reports and notices
- Provide timely reports to state, county and other entities as required
- Respond to inquiries from patients, suppliers and members of the public
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the chief and board of directors